Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's been a while

I guess I kind of got too busy/ignored this for a while. Not that I wanted to, it's just that life gets so busy. A lot has happened, both in the world of politics and in my personal life. At the same time, nothing has happened. HCR still isn't passed, I'm still doing the same things I've been doing for the past 2 years. So take it for what it is.

All I really want to do is relive the past few days over and over. But, I can't. So right now I'm sitting in my room, surrounded by the NYT and the Inquirer. I have to count the ads in each, for a research paper I'm doing. I have a different paper due tomorrow. Both, like almost all research papers, will be interesting when they are done, but will be tedious and boring to actually write. So while I will (hopefully) admire my work when it is done, I am in the usual position of waiting until the last minute to do it.

I guess that's all for now. Off to my life again.

No comments: